Thursday, January 25, 2018
St. James Place
333 Lee Drive
Baton Rouge, LA
ENJOY LUNCH AND DISCOVER THE ANSWERS TO A HAPPY AND SECURE RETIREMENT.
Preparing for retirement living might seem like a process full of difficult questions, but in truth, the answers are easier to find than you might think.
Join us at St. James Place for this valuable discussion, where we’ll provide the insights
that’ll help you stay in control of your future. Come gain a better understanding of:
- The terminology of senior living
- The care implications of aging in place
- The risks of postponing big life decisions
- The options for couples facing different health challenges, and an
- The fee-for-service costs as compared to Life Care community costs in the Baton Rouge area.
You’ll also hear more about St. James Place, the premier Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that empowers seniors in Baton Rouge to live better with a greater level of total wellness.
A delicious lunch will be served followed a tour of our beautiful community.
Please RSVP below.