The Caring Companions program supports all seniors in the Baton Rouge area.
Personal care assistance that’s aimed at improving quality of life
The Caring Companions program at St. James Place offers a wide range of companionship and home-based personal care assistance services for all seniors living throughout the Baton Rouge area. Caring professionals are available to assist seniors with a variety of everyday needs, enabling them to live their lives with the greatest degree of independence possible in their own homes. Most importantly, we’re able to customize services and provide them individually.
Companionship services include:
- Conversation and mental stimulation
- Respite care
- Clothing selection assistance
- Scheduling, mailing and calendar maintenance
- Food freshness, grocery list preparation, shopping
- Social visit and excursion planning
- Laundry and ironing assistance
- Morning wake-up assistance and evening tuck-in
- Alzheimer’s /dementia care
- Closet cleaning and organizing
- Pet and houseplant care
- Transportation assistance
- Walking assistance
- Medication reminders
Personal care services include assistance with:
- Bathing and hygiene
- Meals and diet
- Incontinence care and toileting
For more information, call us at Caring Companions at 225-767- 5111 or contact us.